We are a registered charity which offers grants to people who have links with North Devon, and who wish to achieve a better life through further education.
Primarily we assist people whose circumstances are financially difficult.
- To help train unemployed men and women so that they will be able to find a job
- To train those already in a job to do their job better
- To enable individuals to embark on a course of study which will help them gain promotion at work
- The Foundation will also consider awarding to first degree applicants providing the studies clearly lead to a viable career/vocational path
- It is rare that grants are made in excess of £500
We prefer to receive application forms online as this will greatly speed consideration of your application. However, if you are unable to do this please write to us at the address on our contact page requesting an application form which must be completed in full.
May I please say again a massive thank you for the support that you have offered me to enable me to complete this course which I will endeavour to put into practice to improve the treatment and rehabilitation of stroke survivors in North Devon.
Thank you for helping me to achieve my dream
Once again thank you for your help in helping me to achieve my dream of becoming an Equine Vet. My new laptop will definitely come in as huge help!
Thank you so much
I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kindness and award for £250. This money has enabled me to buy a new laptop so that I can continue with my Health and Social Care degree.
I am writing to let you know.....
I am writing to let you know just how grateful I am for the assistance that the foundation has provided:
Tim Davies, a local solicitor in Barnstaple, has commended the Vivian Moon Foundation for the help he received towards his studies several years ago.